Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Not Trying to Tell You How to Run Your Railroad...


but when Satan isn't the most offensive option in your catalogue, you should really re-examine your product line. They don't have a picture of it, but if you look at your choices, "black face" is one of them. Yes, that is what you think it is. This is so wrong I'm almost uncomfortable making fun of it.

Note: As my observant readers pointed out, there is a picture of the "black face" mask next to Satan. I was probably trying to block it out of my mind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want one! You can smoke thru it. But as smoking is politically incorrect, I may have to choose a politically incorrect mask ! Yup, I wear glasses so order me up a 4 eyes right away. Mind you. what would the ladykiller mask be like were it updated ? I'll get back to you on this one...

Anonymous said...

Hell,forget the 4 eyes ,I'll take a Bush and Cheney double pack...

Vaklam said...

"Boy would I have fun with that Monkey Face!"

So would we all, sir. So would we all.

Anonymous said...

actually, Black Face is pictured. But Lady Killer isn't, and I'm curious about what that looks like.

Anonymous said...

Yeh, I don't get that "They don't have a picture of it" either. It's right beside Satan.

Michael Jones said...

Anyone who'd by the "idiot" mask (or any others, for that matter) is probably improving their looks.