Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Seduction of the Innocent


Okay, I don't know whose idea it was to replace Buzzy with Superboy, but that doesn't work for me. I'll take life lessons from Buzzy, and that's about it.

Secondly, watch what Superboy is telling the kid to do. You either try your hand at anything or any one of those things. See what a difference a space makes? As it is, Superboy is sounding like the pimp at a gay Taiwanese bath house.



And, he finishes it up by suggesting we make ourselves a dress. Oh, my. Oh, my my my. Where have you gone, Buzzy?

2 comments:

Will said...

Try your hand at anyone? Make a dress? Perhaps you should change the name to "Comics Make Sense, But Only in a Strangely Homoerotic Fashion".

Anonymous said...

Someone at DC caught the typo, by the way. Later printings have what appear to be a physical cut in the art to separate "any" and "one." See, for example, Doom Patrol #96.