Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Field Trip!


Wow! Way to inspire the kids, Perfesser!

Yeah, you kids probably won't find anything of any significance. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why you're bothering at all. I think I'll go to the bus and hang out with my good friends, Johnnie Walker and Jack Daniels.
_________________________


If I were Oliver, I'd be mighty glad that the conclusion he drew when he looked at a photo of me in a stage of undress with a prepubescent boy was that we were super heroes. That could have taken a much uglier turn....
_________________________


Boy, if I had a nickel for every time one of my dates ended up like this when I was single....

4 comments:

Dave said...

I want to know how the photographer got into Ollie's house while they were changing, and how Ollie and Roy ignored the flash going off. Taking a color photo indoors at night in the 50s isn't like sneaking a shot with your cell phone.

Anonymous said...

What I can't figure out is why Oliver put his hat on before his shirt...

Anonymous said...

And thus the first lesbian superhero debuted with little fanfare I might add.

FoldedSoup said...

Ah, yes... that's the entire Cenozoic Era there.

I hate the Cenozoic Era. Freckin' usurpers!