Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Rootin' Tootin' Shootin' Wednesday!


Drat! They're escaping using the dreaded "52 Pickup Technique!"

Guys, you realize you're packing projectile weapons? Theoretically, you should be able to take down all three of those guys without leaving the car, much less running after them. I love Ollie and Roy, but they're idiots.
_______________________________



Hmmmmmmmm..... could it be that the Master is baiting us?

Get it?

Hey, my Beloved laughs at farts. Sometimes the simplest of jokes are all you need. They can't all be Andy Rooney, know what I mean?
_______________________________



Just in case teaching your kid how to shoot a rifle doesn't make him go totally Punisher on you, get him one that he can learn to take apart and hide in a duffel bag. Does it come with its own clock tower and cyanide capsule for the little assassin-in-training?

3 comments:

Jeremy Rizza said...

It's Full Metal Jacket: the Home Game!

Anonymous said...

I play way too many online player vs player games. The first thing I thought of when I saw the first pic was 'use a snare!'. hehe

SallyP said...

You'd think that the boxing glove arrow was tailor-made for this particular happenstance.

Ollie and Speedy ARE stupid. But I'm pretty sure, that they are planning on siphoning out the bad guy's gas tank. Ollie may be rich, but heck, gas is expensive!