Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Glass House Tuesday!

I know it's going to take a minute, but read this:


Am I to understand we are criticizing color jobs?

Look at that page. Is it just me, or does it look like your 3 year-old niece colored that page?

And we're criticizing the color job the counterfeiter did?

Do you think they did that on purpose?

___________________________________

On a totally unrelated note:


I sure hope that's a rake handle Clark is holding.

Because it looks like a penis.

A tremendously oversized penis. (hi, Googlers!)

Don't act like you don't see it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it wrong that I thought "gosh that's a phallic looking hotdog"?
thanks for the wonderfully entertaining blog btw, read you every morning.
As for the colouring, my 3 year old has a better sense of colour than that, she only makes people purple on purpose.

Sea-of-Green said...

Geez, that has to be some of the worse comic page coloring I've ever seen! And such an appropriate topic for it, too. Makes one wonder if the colorist did it on purpose.

Clark better be careful about his grip. Super-strength ain't always kind! ;-)

SallyP said...

Hey, even a kid can color within the lines...sometimes, anyway.


And yes, my mind immediately thought "hot dog", as I was scrolling down.

Adam Barnett said...

I admit that Clark is holding the rake handle awfully close to his open mouth, so I also thought "hot dog" at one point. But it's much more fun to type, "Penis." Penis, penis, penis...

and welcome aboard kit and sea of green! Thanks so much for reading!

FoldedSoup said...

"tremendously oversized?"

P'Shaw...

Anonymous said...

Cut the boy some slack. He's from out of town. It can be hard fitting in. It's his security penis.