Monday, April 7, 2008

Dreamy Monday!

Character Hall of Shame: Dream Girl

Is there a pre-adolescent boy out there who wouldn't be embarrassed to be caught reading a Legion comic if Dream Girl was in it?


Smiling at the boys while they check her out. Women have come a long way by the 30th Century!

Check out her awesome super-power in action:


Get it? She sleeps. You just bought a comic so you could watch someone sleep. Next month, they'll give you footage of a guy mowing his lawn.

She was supposed to be a guest star, but they brought her back for some reason. They probably did it because she was easy to draw. I mean, she sleeps. A lot. Has Black Adam killed her yet? And if not, why not?

And hey, Star Boy.... where you planning on putting that finger?
________________________________


I will find what I'm after....

I forgot what he was after, but I'm guessing it was a pair of pants? Nice outfit.
_________________________________


This is a bonus because I'm not 100% sure it's real. If it is real, though.... that's the most awesome name since Forrest G. Knuckles....

3 comments:

De said...

I don't think I'd mind buying a comic where Dream Girl does nothing but lie down every month. Bonus points if she's wearing the silver swimsuit from the Levitz Era.

SallyP said...

What do you want to bet, that as soon as the boys leave, the girls draw funny faces on her with make-up?

Anonymous said...

Did you have to wait an hour for the x-ray pictures to be developed?