Friday, January 16, 2009

Doin' the Batusi-in' Friday!

Before I forget, there's no post on Monday because of the Martin Luther King Holiday. Back on Tuesday.

What? They cancelled the Shazam movie? I am so bummed! So, they'll give me five movies of Superman clowning around with Lex Luthor, but I can't get one Captain Marvel movie? Bite me, DC!

From World's Finest v1 #19:

Speaking of struggles that never end:


Mind you, this was after only a few years of dealing with the Joker. After more than 65 years, I think Bruce's threat that he might just decide to quit chasing him around is a little hard to take seriously.

See the smirk on Dick's face? He knows.
___________________________________


Beloved has wished for a chemically-treated handkerchief many times after being trapped in a car with me after I let loose some gas.

And I have to point out that if you're Batman and the guy sitting right next to you tells you he has a device that will protect him from the gas, why don't you just judo chop the guy in the throat and take it from him? Aren't you the freakin' Batman?
___________________________________


Okay, I give up. Is Batman dancing there, or what? That pose is so odd, I'm surprised Jack Kirby didn't draw it.

The next time you're having a conversation with someone, assume that same pose and tell me I'm being too picky.
____________________________________


Joining men together in one common purpose - to celebrate the glory that is me, Johnny Everyman.

See you Tuesday!

4 comments:

Thomas Fummo said...

Batman got moves!

SallyP said...

Oh Batman. Your silver age stupidity never fails to enchant me.

Anonymous said...

I thought your name was Adam Barnett?
Why you taking my name son?

Anonymous said...

That is the hottest pose of Batman ever. I'm going to Photoshop a dozen of 'em in a row and add spangles, Solid Gold Dancer-style. Unless somebody else does it first.

-- cleome45