Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Duck, Ladies! A Man's Coming In!


Sorry about the missed post yesterday.  Let's have some fun courtesy of Pep Comics #10:


Betty did not share JuJu's fondness for Larry Flynt Publications...

Meanwhile, from the CMNS Department of Odd Metaphors! (tm!):


Yeah!  And that will make a fine Bearnaise Sauce for this asparagus spear!

Or something.

Hey!  It's time for Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!)


You know, I just can't help but think he was looking for an excuse.

And now, a CMNS Moment of Comic Book Greatness! (tm!)



This has been a CMNS Moment of Comic Book Greatness! (tm!)




Oh, if I only had a nickel for every time I've said that!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Buzz said...

When I saw "dirty paper," the first thing I thought of was used toilet paper.

Hilarious stuff today!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

"Honest ladies I'm not looking!" Yeah, dressed as he is, I don't think any WOMEN should be worried.