Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Three Robots Have COMBINED! Which Is Actually Easier than Fighting Three Separate Robots!


Aaaaaaand here's a little something from Amazing Spider-Man #372:


Combining individual robots is absolutely nothing new, but they rarely look like three creatures having a threesome.  We've all seen enough Discovery Channel to know that it looks like they're doing it.  I'm not saying I could do any better, but there had to be another way to get that accomplished.

I literally found this clip in less than a minute when I entered a "robots combining" search on Youtube:


Granted, that also seemed a little spicy at times.  Maybe I'm past the point in life where I can look through innocent eyes at robots merging.

Oh, well.  On to Spy Smasher #3, where I saw this guarantee for Captain Marvel #4:


And that was when a comic cost you one thin dime.  These days, three bucks rarely gets me either of these things, let alone both.

Anywho, the Spy Smasher takes on a character called the Red Death, who is suspiciously similar to the Red Skull.   I mean, he has a skull for a head and uses dust to kill people.  That's pretty much the Skull.

Anyway, he gives us today's Well.... Touche! (tm!) moment:


Red Death's response?

Thusly:


Not that I'm above it, but I did not run these panels out of sequence.  That's it right there:  Spy Smasher vows to stop him, and the Red Death goes on about his business without a second thought, doing everything short of give Spy Smasher a skeletal third finger salute.  DISSED!, as you kids say.

Well.... Touche! (tm!)

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mike Reeves-McMillan said...

Felicia is, um, out of costume.

About 30% out, anyway, and any sudden move looks likely to make it 35%.

Adam Barnett said...

Are you suggesting this isn't appropriate attire to wear in combat?