Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Shrill Blast on the Tootsie Tooter!

Getting caught up on posts today, I hope!  I prefer to have 'em auto-posted at Midnight so you can see a new one whenever you visit, but I've just had a heck of a time.  But now, I seem to be getting caught up.  Whew!

Let's check out Target Comics volume 6, number 7.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the numbering system is, either.  That's just what it said on the cover.

It's a two-fer of Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!):


I'm not sure that remake of Taps is going to measure up to the original.


Yeah, I'm not proud of that one, but I'll play the hand I'm dealt.  On to CMNS Sound Effects Theater! (tm!)


Finally, let's check in on Captain Tootsie!


Imagine how cheesed off Mrs. Tuttle was when Mr. Tuttle blew up the house in an unfortunate meth lab incident some years later.

See you tomorrow, my lovelies!

No comments: