Friday, February 14, 2014

Rx: Love and Kisses!

I'm rather slow at acknowledging holidays here at CMNS, mostly because (a) I usually don't post on holidays and (b) I try to work up posts in advance so I'm not cognizant of the day.  But since I'm late and actually posting on the day, leave us to celebrate the day of love!

By the way, Monday is a holiday, so no new postings until Tuesday.


Wow... someone's needy!  Run, Steve!  Run as fast as your legs will carry you!


It's bad enough to be followed around by a bunch of Disembodied Floating Heads (tm!), but to have them laughing at you is just harsh.


Life gets complicated indeed when you're inviting your mother-in-law to watch you cuddle with a girl.  Take note, fellas!


Well... you can probably quit wondering if you'd just turn your head a little... no a little more... yes, you're looking in the right direction, but you have to move your head just a .... seriously, FOLLOW THE SOUND OF THE GIRL SAYING SHE WANTS TO MARRY YOUR BOYFRIEND... okay, never mind.  Live in uncertainty.


This is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while.  "I love him... but LOOK AT MY SISTER!"


Translation: Bill ain't gettin' that ring back.

See you Tuesday, folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That LOOK AT MY SISTER cover needs to be on a t-shirt!