Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I'm Just the Blue Beetle!

Let's check out the Golden Age Blue Beetle #4.  Yeah, I'm pretty much reading these in no order whatsoever.  I'm not sure that really matters with this particular title in the grand scheme of things.

Anyway, let's check out some Fun with Out of Context Artwork! (tm!):


Wow... we're looking at that from quite the... interesting angle there.  Am I the only one hearing the banjo music from Deliverance?

Hey!  It's time for a Random Slap! (tm!):


Dude, you should probably talk.  You don't even want to know what I think the Blue Beetle was doing to that last guy.

Finally, an installment of Wait... What? (tm!)


Wait... What? (tm!)

I don't think that was ever a real expression, and the Google seems to be backing me up on that one.  "Cutting the cheese" is a real expression, and much more applicable.  "This is as easy as cutting the cheese!"  That really tells you something about how easy it is.

I know.  I take classic comics and make them even better.  It's what I do.  It's who I am.  I can't keep it from happening.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Professor Chaos said...

Breaking through cheese? Is that an expression?