Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SUPERNSFW Part 2

And we're back!  Sorry about the abrupt absence, Dear Ones, but life had come to an absolute boil and I just couldn't deliver until, as the kids say, "I handled my bidness."  Will things mellow out?  It's hard to say.  So please bear with me if I have to take a breather every so often.

Meanwhile, Contributor Robert Gillis decided that perhaps my most shameful post ever deserved a sequel, so he sent some more Curt Swan character sketches from Superman Family #164.

So, once again, we give you another Fun with Out of Context Artwork (tm!) sequence:





































Can you believe you waited ten days for that?  And we're going to do yet another one tomorrow, because Robert Gillis has even less shame than I.

Good to be back!  See you tomorrow! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my God I can't stop laughing! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shameful posts = all kinds of AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Adam Barnett said...

I'm afraid tomorrow's is worse... :-)