Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Batman's Biffin' Boppin' Bammin' Wednesday!

Plowing my way through the week, checking out Batman #12:


Buy war bonds and replace this Army Jeep I clearly just stole because Robin and I are not affiliated with the U.S. Military in any fashion!

Hey!  It's time for Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!):


How many times have I said that to Beloved?  How many?

Batman's utility belt is quite the technological marvel, containing many innovative and advanced crime-fighting weapons:


Although he apparently forgot to put in something sharp.  You'd think that would have been one of the first things he'd put in there, but what do I know?  He should add that to the list.  Along with a flashlight.

Let's say farewell until tomorrow with another installment of CMNS Sound Effects Theatre! (tm!):


I'm sorry, but "Bif Bop Bam" now has this song running through my head:


Yeah, I'm sorry about the earworm.  I just hate to suffer those alone.  It could be worse: I could have put the latest U2 album on here.

See you tomorrow, if the Fates allow!

1 comment:

anthrax2525 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.