Tuesday, September 30, 2014

You Can Never Have Too Much Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!)

I'm pooped, but never too pooped for Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!)


So, you may say to yourself, "Hey!  This is a comic book blog!  Shouldn't there be pictures?"

Okay:


Yup.  That happened.

That was Ozone, who used aerosol cans as weapons.

No, I'm not making that up.  Look at that outfit and tell me if you think I'm making that up.

The sad thing is, it too Green Arrow a three-part story, from Detective Comics #527 to 530, to take this putz out.  Granted, he was only in back-up stories so it was really only the equivalent of a full-sized regular story.... but still.

Although I'd pay cash money to read an Ozone vs. Vibe from JLA Detroit mini-series, so figure that one out!

Back to more Fun with Out of Context Dialogue(tm!), from Detective Comics #532:


Boy, we've all been there, haven't we?

See you tomorrow!