Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sue, You're Beautiful! You Remind Me of My Dog!

Sorry about the delay, folks.  There were some ISP difficulties.  Hopefully, it'll be worth the wait.

Like this bit of Stuff that Sounds Dirty, but Really Isn't (tm!), courtesy of Andy Comics #20:



HA!  That sounds so filthy!  But it really isn't, so tell those Florida moms to hold off on sending me e-mails.

Let's hop on over to Boy Meets Girl #1.  I gotta tell you, it's such a gold mine that I'm saving some of it for tomorrow.  But whet your figurative whistle with this Saga in Three Panels! (tm!):




This has been a CMNS Saga in Three Panels! (tm!)

Here's something kinda wild:


At first, I was just enthralled by the fact that hamsters were "new wonder animals from Syria" about 70 years ago.  Then, I was horrified that the suggestion is that you raise them for laboratories.  I understand the need for animal experimentation under tight ethical restraints, but that just sounds ghastly

Interesting stuff!  See you tomorrow!

No comments: