Friday, December 19, 2014

Two More CMNS Memes! And the CMNS Dancers!

Dear Ones, I'm afraid there will be no posts next week because of the holiday.  Yours Truly is going to take a much-deserved break.  We'll be back on Monday December 29th for more fun-and-games!

But before we go, lets start a brand-new CMNS meme I like to call:

.... Sounds Fair. (tm!)

It goes a little something like this:  Take this guy from Golden Age Captain America #25.


.... Sounds Fair. (tm!)

Eh?  Eh?

Check out Dr. Agony!  That's an awesome name that I'm surprised no one uses these days.



I'd normally call "Shenanigans!", but cat purrs are pretty dang hypnotic.

Okay, one more new meme!  I call this one:

Decisions, Decisions. (tm!)

It goes like this:


Decisions, Decisions. (tm!)

Yeah!  

That's it for me.  Have a great, safe week and I'll see all you lovelies on December 29th!  Take us out, CMNS DANCERS!:


Jimmy may be wearing pants that are too short, but you can't fault the boy's rhythm.

See you on the 29th!

2 comments:

Gene Phillips said...

Also, Happy Holidays!

Adam Barnett said...

Indeed! Best holiday wishes to everyone of all faiths (or even none at all)! Peace on Earth and goodwill toward men (and women and children and all creatures big and small)!