Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Barbara and Cliff and Fred and Carol

EGAD!  It's more from Boy Meets Girl Comics #9!

Let's check in on Barbara and Cliff:


Yeah, I'll just bet Barbara's mother loves cleaning up after you two.  But Babs is a working gal, so....


Insert your own "Never turn down the opportunity for boning" joke here.

Enough of that.  What's up with Fred and Carol?



Any girl who says you have to "prove" your affection for her is always worth it


Carol: Mistress of the Double Standard


Oooooh!  DENIED by Fred!


I wish Fred would ask me so I can turn him down.

Carol is a terrible person.  Can we all agree to that?


Well... Touche! (tm!)

But this is a romance comic, so love (or whatever it is those two have) prevails:


Fred would have been better off winning the bet.  We're all thinking it.

Hey!  Let's get sexy!


Yeah!  The Redoos-U-Suit!  All the stars are doing it!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm disappointed. I was expecting something to develop between Carol and her black-haired friend.

Surely I can't have been the only one?

*crickets*

I'll see myself out.

Adam Barnett said...

Carol *was* kind of closing off her options there. She could have done much worse... but her friend would have been insane to have anything to do with Carol. Carol is a mean one.