Friday, April 10, 2015

That Time the Monkey and the Skeletons Fought Some Guys Over Vases.

So, I took a look at Lightning Comics #2 and found a few high points, starting with some Fun with Out of Context Dialogue (tm!):


It was at this point that most would agree that the Mastermind's admiration of the Colonel had crossed a line.

Heh.... "injection."

And now, another episode of Well.... Touche! (tm!)


Well.... Touche! (tm!)

And then this happened:


And finally, I read a feature called "Congo Jack."  He didn't really dress like I would expect someone to dress for the Congo, but I've never actually been to the Congo, so what would I know about it?

But I do know this:


That creature is all kinds of awesome!

See you Monday!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I guess Crocoleopards are quite common in the Congo!

Adam Barnett said...

I'm wondering where the crocodile skin ends and the fur of the leopard begins.