Friday, October 30, 2015

That's a Nasty Trick, Superman!!


Superman #207 was a 30th Anniversary issue for the character, which was as good of an excuse as any for yet another collection of reprints.  But that's okay, because it printed a story I didn't remember previously reading that actually showed some depth to the character:











Awesome.  This is the guy who should be the antagonist in Injustice: Gods Among Us.

I'm sure I've talked about this before, but just in case:


How does it work?  Well, I wrote "Anti-Kryptonite Belt" right ON it!  How ELSE would it work?

And now, another episode of Superman: International Thief:



This has been another episode of Superman: International Thief.

Don't you love how Lois is already looking towards the next gift?  Dames.

Let's finish with a Random Spanking! (tm!)


I love the lesson she teaches the kids about "luring them back with candy."  Nice parenting, Lois!

See you Monday!

1 comment:

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Sure looks like Superman was ripping one out as he flew away from the kids at the watering hole.

I might have mentioned to you before how Wayne Boring drew Superman to look exactly like my Uncle Bill Pond, but only when he was taking off or landing.

Known fact: while Uncle Bill could not fly, he sure could far while working in his Body Shop.